Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to the IM2C-Canada contest for your teams, your advisor will need to take a minute to create a new account on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, click "Courses" from the "Navigationon" manu on the left side of the page; then select "International Mathematical Modeling Challenge".
- No "enrolment key" is needed. Direct click "enrol" will enable you to access to the contest.
- You can now access the full contest. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and download and upload any contest materials.