At the End of the Contest
• The team has to end work on the solution paper at the end of the 5-day period.
• The advisor will do the following to complete the contest:
- Print out one copy of the teams Control Sheet. Be sure to have all the students sign, pledging that they have abided by the contest rules and instructions.
- Collect all the signed Parental/Guardian Authorization Forms. One form for each student.
- Upload the scanned versions of the signed Control sheet and Parental/Guardian Authorization Forms to “Submit Documents” Section before the end of the 5-day period
- Upload an electronic copy of the Solution Paper to “Submit Solution Paper” Section in http://im2c-canada.math.yorku.ca via advisor’s account, by the end of the 5-day period. Remember to confirm your submission by clicking “Submit Assignment” at the bottom of the page and then clicking “Continue”.
• Failure in submitting via email by the end of the 5-day period will result in automatic disqualification.
• IM2C will accept only an Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word file of your solution. DO NOT include programs or software with your email as they will not be used in the judging process. Limit one solution per email. The names of the students, advisor, or institution should NOT appear on any page of the electronic solution. Page 1 of the teams electronic solution should be the team summary.
*Note: The attachment must be less than 16MB.
• Have each student sign the Control Sheet, pledging that they have abided by the contest rules and instructions. At the end of the contest, the advisor shall upload the scanned version of the signed control sheet and signed parental/guardian authorization forms to the website.